Banned for Blasphemy - VI Control

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Banned for Blasphemy - VI Control

Post by HeadShot on Wed 15 Mar - 8:48

http://vi-control.net/community/threads/why-do-we-all-have-to-be-zimmer-clones.60141/

http://www.vi-control.net/community/threads/why-did-headshot-get-banned.60182/

Overview

NO INSULT, NO ACCUSATION, only a disbelief expressed in a few provocative and sarcastic sentences. They transformed it into an uncivilized defamation using more good feelings and lessons in morality than the world can contain.
Banned with no warning, all posts and personal thread deleted. Challenging and not believing HZ is an heresy. You have to believe what he says, otherwise you call him a liar.
If a world class composer feels offended, no matter if there were no insult and accusation, you are WRONG and your sarcasm is outrageous.
Indeed, to justify their rejection of a different opinion (based on their love for HZ), they use good feelings and morals to show you how uncivilized you are.
Once you are qualified as hateful, the game is over : they won, the GOOD won, and of course, hateful comments are allowed against you.
This is nothing else than a new kind of dictatorship and Inquisition.

As long as there is no insult and defamation, an opinion should be respected even if this opinion is unpleasant to someone.
You can't use morals and lessons in civility to restrict freedom of thought because then, you are using morals to do something immoral.
You can dislike sarcasm and ask the person to change his tone, you can even banish him from your own forum, but you can't, on behalf of good feelings and civility, do something against freedom of thought : judging, demonizing, accusing or insulting someone for a mere opinion (permitted by law). THIS IS AN ABERRATION

What should be intolerable ? few sarcastic sentences ? or restrict freedom of thought by forcing someone to apologize and believe for not being offensive...

What is freedom of thought/speech if are only allowed kind words and ass-kissing ?

This dictatorship of thought was pathetic, but also and most important, I was right.

Here is my answer  : http://modernitysucks.forumactif.com/t48-banned-for-blasphemy-headshot-s-answer-to-vi-control-folks


STEP 1
Reaction on the topic : "why do we all have to be Zimmer clones"
Pissed off by comments which mention Zimmer's diversity, I react with a fanboy parody...a parody dedicated to those who think that HZ is able to compose in any musical style because of the power of the holy spirit. We can read this kind of message a bit further in the thread :


Here is the fanboy parody :
HeadShot said: ↑
Hans Zimmer is also very good at Big band :


this man is just incredible...the diversity of his scores is just...wow...it's like twenty composers in one...just wow...

Please Hans ! more Big band !

PLEASE HANS !! A BIG BAND MASTERCLASS !! PLEASE !!


is saying that HZ is twenty composers in one defamation ? no, it's a fact : http://www.hans-zimmer.com/index.php?rub=rcprod
A man who hire an army of orchestrators/arrangers/additionnal composers is like twenty composers in one.
There is no defamation or accusation.

At this stage of the discussion there was no doubt for me that HZ himself will never denied the huge work of orchestrators and arrangers on this soundtrack.
I made this fanboy parody to say : "come on guys ! don't forget that HZ diversity come also from orchestrators/arrangers...not because HZ is an idiot, but because he has never hidden his own limitations due to the fact he has never seriously self-studied music"

STEP 2





Last edited by HeadShot on Sat 27 May - 16:41; edited 27 times in total
avatar
HeadShot

Messages : 55
Date d'inscription : 2017-02-25
Age : 41

View user profile http://modernitysucks.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

To Alexander Schiborr

Post by HeadShot on Wed 15 Mar - 11:11

AlexanderSchiborr, post: 4060589, member: 9496 wrote:Definitely that sounds not that you said that he is a liar, agreed. But lets be at least a bit more complete, also for the public here, right?

Lets take your first comment:

"
Hans Zimmer is also very good at Big band :

(link to his track)

this man is just incredible...the diversity of his scores is just...wow...it's like twenty composers in one...just wow...

Please Hans ! more Big band !

PLEASE HANS !! A BIG BAND MASTERCLASS !! PLEASE !!"

So I guess that first comment by you was just for informational reasons, right?...

You should always put things in context and in the right order : it was a fanboy parody not related to HZ's claims about this particular piece. I did not know at that moment that HZ pretended to have done everything alone. So you make here a wrong connection.

AlexanderSchiborr, post: 4060589, member: 9496 wrote:
After another forum member posted that:

".. not sure if you are being serious or very, very sarcastic...
... I do know what it should be, though..."

you answered the following:

"Of course, it was sarcasm.

If Hans Zimmer has entirely written and orchestrated this piece, as he said, I'm the King of the Universe and Santa Claus is my father.

But I do not prevent anyone from believing."

You skip an important step (and that's why your conclusions are always wrong).
You skip the intervention of this guy :





It is only after reading HZ's claim on this piece that I said : "If Hans Zimmer has entirely written and orchestrated this piece, as he said, I'm the King of the Universe and Santa Claus is my father."

So even if things seems to be related, my first intervention on this thread was mainly addressed to the fanboys and not to HZ.

As I said above, I did not know at that moment, that HZ pretended to have wrote/orchestrated everything alone. And it never occurred to me to think that, since there is always a huge amount of orchestrator/arrangers/additional composers in HZ's soundtracks credits.


AlexanderSchiborr, post: 4060589, member: 9496 wrote:

HZ said then the following in one of his posts:

"Actually, I did write and orchestrate that whole piece. That's why it's not all that good."

Your reaction to his comment was then:

"Sorry, I don't buy it. This piece is way too impressive technically for having been made by a "Big band rookie"."

After that post he reacted and asked you if you are calling him a Liar?

So..come one..when somebody would do this kind sorry shitty fueling fire into the can to heat a discussion thing then I would at a certain point ask you the same question.

I don't care the way you perceive it : "I don't buy it" is not an accusation. It means : " to me, you are wrong : you may lie, you may mistaken, you may have forgotten".
Feeling offended does not give you the right to transform an opinion into an accusation.
It is up to you to bear that someone may not believe you.
And when HZ asked me if you was calling him a Liar, what did I reply ? "Maybe memory impairment" A League of Their Own (1992)
Why not mention this ?

On the other hand there would be much to say about the answer :"are you calling me a liar ?!", how powerful it is to end a debate.



AlexanderSchiborr, post: 4060589, member: 9496 wrote:

And after that you even start to demand that HZ sends you a midi to prove that he didn´t talk shit? Are you totally nuts in your head? What´s wrong with you, dude?!:

"Sorry again but I don't know you...do I have to take your word for it and put aside my critical sense just because you are famous ?
Please send me an excerpt from the project (midi file), and if it's true, I will subscribe to your masterclass."


No, no no..., you skip another important step. How do you want to get to the right conclusion ?

you skip this :



so I asked for proove, only because he asked me to re-think my position, which means : "believe me !"...and why should have believe him ? because he is HANS ZIMMER.
is that clear now ?


AlexanderSchiborr, post: 4060589, member: 9496 wrote:
I never was a big friend or supporter of HZ but one thing I will tell you: If someone comes along and do such a bullshit highschool talk with me I would shovel up my major fist in his butt at the pace of lightspeed and show him some manners,
Sounds good but has no application in the real world. You overestimate yourself.


AlexanderSchiborr, post: 4060589, member: 9496 wrote:
It is the brutal truth! You know what I think you need to learn, yeah, you should learn some respect, because I think you lack of respect towards others. You have a sharp tongue and you don´t know when to stop which can be a major mistake if not considering so, in the end I think you totally deserve your kick!

The brutal truth is that you all overreacted because it was about Hans Zimmer. The brutal truth is that you all kneel before fame and success. The brutal truth is that you see only what you want to see. If I remember, you were of those who attacked me without reason...so, keep your moral lessons for you.

Sam, post: 4061838, member: 4402 wrote:
When one demonizes me, there are only two ways to silence me :
a pistol to my temple or strong arguments


Sam, post: 4059516, member: 4402 wrote:

Just one funny thing : when I posted my "trailer rescored", some of you called me a liar...and a dick.
Some of you have violently and insistently asked me to present evidence...while I only came here to talk about music (in Member Composition section).
I was even "assaulted" because I refused to share my template...as if it were a natural duty. Some of you accused me to work secretly for a Samples company...
I was pissed off..., but I do not remember trying to make a big deal of that, crying or invoking God's law.
It was a hard thread for me (because I need to translate my thought in english), but at the end, a funny, good and interesting one.

This could not have happened if the topic had been quickly closed because of its "intensity".
Nothing good comes out of censorship.
avatar
HeadShot

Messages : 55
Date d'inscription : 2017-02-25
Age : 41

View user profile http://modernitysucks.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum